CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover Product Test

OK.  So I haven't written in a WAY LONG TIME!!  I really wanted to start my blog back up again, and this was a great reason to do so.  I am testing out this spot remover for a moms website in the Sacramento, CA, area (Sacramento Moms Like Me).  I will be doing a few entries, so keep your eyes open...

First, here's a picture of the product: 



Anyway, I have tried the spot remover out on most of the clothes I needed stains removed from.  I will be posting about those later...  However, it just so happened that the other night, our yellow lab found some tar-like substance (maybe grease, maybe oil) out in the back yard.  He tracked it straight in through the house (wood floors) and right into our bedroom (Berber carpet)!  The floors wiped up easy.  However, my husband and I were terrified that the stains wouldn’t come off the carpet.  Then, I remembered I had just gotten Grandma’s Secret Spot Remover.   We squeezed the gel substance on to each of the 5 spots and waited them to soak a little into the carpet.  Then, I took a towel and scrubbed the stains.  Yes, they came out!  I was shocked.  We normally use another carpet stain remover.  But, we luckily had the new product in our presence!!  So, I give it a thumbs up—for this stain… 

My next entry will include how the remover did on clothing stains.  It definitely has been an interesting “experiment”!!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment