CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spot Remover Review - Entry # 3

So, I have done several of my almost 3 year old son's shirts and some of mine.  Here are pics of some before and afters.  My son helped point to a few of the stains because he LOVES the camera!!

These are the ones with the biggest "THANK GOODNESS I GOT THIS STAIN REMOVED!!"

Grey Shirt with oil/butter(?) stains; already washed...

BEFORE

AFTER


Here's my son's WHITE oxford shirt with a candy cane all the way from Christmas--the before pic doesn't show the stain in it's glory.  The front of each side of the collar was pretty darn red from the candy canes...  It was washed twice (with a different stain remover each time).  Nothing worked, except Grandma's Secret Spot Remover!!
BEFORE

AFTER


More coming soon!! :-)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment